we were passing

Krispy Kreme the other day and noticed the Hot light was on.  Hot doughnuts.  I made a u-turn.  Not only did they have hot doughnuts but they also have Halloween doughnuts.  You know what's equally as awesome as a hot doughnut?  A cream filled doughnut (from Krispy Kreme, at least).  I ordered one Mummy.


She misunderstood and gave me two.  Oh, how I love happy accidents.  (FYI, I was charged for it but for her to think I needed two instead of one, I wasn't about to correct her.)  I could really go for a cream filled happy accident right now.  I went over to Bucees this morning to fill Cosme's car up while he was getting ready and grabbed a taco for him.  I was going to get one for myself but I'm difficult and need to special order what I like and I didn't feel like waiting.  So now I'm here at the house looking at this picture, the only thing left of the mummies, and just finished a bowl of oatmeal.  I'm wishing I'd been a little more patient at Bucees and placed my order.  You know what would finish off a bowl of oatmeal really well?  A bite of a bacon, potato and cheese breakfast taco.  It's going to be a long morning.  Maybe I should wait until I have a decent meal before going grocery shopping.  Or maybe I should just add bacon, potato, cheese and tortillas to my list.