i'm trying,

I'm really really trying. Everyone on tv makes eating healthier look so appealing. Lately it seems like everyone is "Greek yogurt this" and "Greek yogurt that". So I picked some up since everyone raves about how good this stuff is for you. Keep in mind I've never been a fan of yogurt but they make it look so good! So, Greek yogurt... check.
All these people that rave about Greek yogurt say how good it is to simply add granola and there you go, a healthy breakfast. So the morning after picking up my yogurt and lowfat strawberry/raspberry granola, I did just that. I even put it in a cutesy little cup just to make it like I've seen it so many times on tv.
The verdict? You know those burps where you vomit a little? That's what it tasted like... with a hint of strawberry and raspberry. I guess I'm just not down with Greek yogurt. As for the strawberry/raspberry granola, I'll eat that by the bag full. That stuff is good.