i went out and bought

a new shredder over the weekend.  I like how they have pictures to show me what I shouldn't do.  Sometimes, with my old one, I would unplug it and try to clear out paper jams.  I can see why this picture might be necessary.
I see how this might warn a man not to let his tie get too close or I guess it could get sucked in.
Same goes for long hair. 
I wouldn't think about putting a screwdriver in the thing.  I think it would be easier and probably smarter to just buy a new one... like I've done.  Up to this point, I can understand the company's reasoning behind all these pictures. 
But why would anyone think about sticking their baby and it's stuffed animal in?  Unless there is some baby-with-stuffed-animal-in-the-shredder epidemic that I haven't heard of, I've come to believe there are some sick individuals working for the company if this thought crossed their minds.