i realized something

the other day while going through old pictures and playing with my new color-pop action. (By the way, everyone probably thinks this picture is over saturated but I don't care. I'm having fun with my new toy.) Anyway, back to my realization. There are only four months until Christmas. I haven't even finished Mother's Day or Father's Day!
Here are a few pictures that sum up last Christmas. Above we have Lauren and Brittany at Cindy and Earl's.

Below is the ride to Cindy and Earl's. The car was packed. Since the backseat holds three, I had to lay across everyone. It was cr-zazy. (See, I know what people are saying these days. Or would that be "off the hook"?) Either way, it was a wild 20 minutes.
Oh, take note of Cosme and Eric. The flash was blinding.
Another favorite that sums up the holiday... Lauren with her fingers up Eric's nose. I just love family get togethers.
There is one I'd love to post of the gangsta that showed up to play Apples to Apples the next night... but I'll spare him the humiliation. Also, on a side note, Lauren does shut her mouth - sometimes.