i've been keeping screen shots

of my phone's suggestions.  It started with this one.


That freaked me out.  Was my phone trying to send me a warning?  I checked the windows and everything was fine.

Then my phone said this.


I let Lauren know.

I wasn't even thinking about Ian Astbury (lead singer of The Cult) and didn't want to jinx us but apparently I'm more important than I thought and have control over Ian Astbury's fate.


 Then I decided to see where it would take me.


 I went with "letting".


 I went with "me know".






Who the heck is Sino???  And how does my phone know him?  Is it a message?  Is it a warning?  I'm going with this... Sino is a crisis actor and he's in on the next plot my phone is trying to warn me about.  It's okay, I don't really believe that about Sino but it sounds a lot more comforting than someone sitting there in the NSA's phone tapping spy bunker just playing around and messing with me.  It's okay, I don't really believe that either.  Yet.