I searched recipes on

Pinterest and found THIS one.  Easy Creme Brulee.  I don't know how easy it is compared to other CB recipes because I've never tried any others.  On a scale of 1-10 though, I guess it was pretty easy.  I can tell you that you'll get hot making it.  Between scalding the cream and pouring the boiling water into the pans, it gets a little warm.  I read that the recipe makes about eight 2 oz ramekins.  I only had six but even the extra, larger dish I pulled out to make up for the missing two ramekins wasn't enough.  I was scrambling for more.


I didn't fill one up as much because it was going to be my tester.  I wanted to test the flavor along with my torching skills (Lauren had given me a few pro tips).

I sent Lauren a text.  "Is it possible to have too much creme brulee?"  Two of those dishes are larger portions, enough for two.

We had dinner and then dessert.  While I already knew I liked it, it'd been sitting longer in the refrigerator at this point.  It was a hit and I'll definitely make it again.


Hopefully I'll have another Pinterest win when I search for something to do with some meat I have that needs to be cooked.  Maybe I won't press my Pinterest luck and just stick to burgers.  I'm sure the dogs will enjoy it too.