there's one thing I found

out yesterday.  I don't like going to the fair on free admission night, which was also youth night.  I figured since it was a school night, the crowd wouldn't be so bad.  I honestly imagined my car as one of the few in the parking lot.  I was wrong.  It was more like one of the few hundred.  We didn't stick around long.  I told Cosme I'd rather come back when I have to pay to get in.  I think I took one picture with my camera and I'm pretty sure it's garbage.  Whatever.  I did get one with my phone.  We'll call this one "Man Down".


I hope there wasn't a kid on that thing when it decided to take off.

The lines were long and my temper was short.  We left and that was that.  I won't be going back this weekend because the forecast is rain, rain and more rain.  I don't know how long the fair lasts but if this weekend is it, looks like I'll have to wait until next year... when it's NOT free admission night.

In other news, my phone thinks my shower is much worse than it really is.  Lauren and I had talked about water stains on the glass and Samsung wanted to take cleaning to a whole new level.



Maybe that is what happened because the glass looked really good.

Now I need to go wash my hair because I've got errands to run today.  Maybe a pedicure will make up for my fair photo op fail last night.  Maybe.