the church bazaar was on

Sunday and I was nervous about the print I donated.  I wanted to hear how much it went for but then I didn't.  Not that any of it was going in my pocket but it kind of says something about what people think about my finished product.  It went for $200.  I was happy because being the natural worrier I am, I had a feeling it wouldn't go for very much.  $200 was fine.  It wasn't as much as the regular price of the image but considering the shop had a sale and it was technically an $80 item, it was fine.  We never found out what Cosme's flight went for.  Again, it's not like it's going to our pocket but it's nice to hear an amount to see if the donation is even worth it.  I'm sure his was a good amount.  I know it was last year.

Speaking of art, it's always been my scene.  As time goes on though, I don't really fit it with a lot of the art crowd.  I'm conservative and the art scene just isn't.  It all goes back to the example I've used before about how as my friends were young, nobody trusted the government.  It was cool, it was kind of punk and it made sense.  Now I see them all acting the same way, they still think they're all cool and punk and anti-establishment but wanting to hand over so much trust in the government: let them control guns, healthcare, even our vocabulary... just don't take away abortion.  The rebels.  Anyway, I saw something the other day and it summed up everything I've been saying.  I came across a conservative street artist, Sabo.  One of his things says "Republican is the new Punk".  Not that I want to be punk, and when it comes to the fine print, I'm probably not even 100% Republican.  I for sure don't want to be a mindless robot, doing and believing what I'm told because The Man has programmed me to.  I looked Sabo up and came across this website for Unsavory Agents.  It's nice seeing this stuff stand up to the "liberal" agenda and playing dirty just as much as they do.  For a bunch of peace and love and "no hate" bunch of people, they're also full of BS.  I've seen some of the ugliest comments and name calling from these people who are TOTALLY opposed to being mean and name calling.  But what I'm writing here isn't anything that everyone doesn't already know and I'm also getting carried away.  My point is, a conservative artist isn't common and I found one and that makes me happy.  Now do I have plans to conquer the world of political street art?  No.  I'm just glad there's someone out there who does.  Political art I can enjoy.

Now. All of this being said, don't get me started on Las Vegas. I'm also into one of those "crazy theories" that I've seen several liberals warn their liberal friends about in comments.  Excuse me if I have a mind of my own and question if what the television feeds me doesn't add up.

I don't have a picture for today.  I did watch this video from the link I mentioned above and I'll share it.  It's good and annoying.  He calls out some British liberal artist on our Second Amendment. 



Now I'm off to start my day before I get carried away and need a Coke before 7:00am.  I already feel like this post is all over the place.