roofers are coming today to fix

an issue on our two-year-old roof.  No, the same roofer isn't coming back.  When I hang up on you after saying you'll never hear from me again, I mean it.  I'm glad to have the roof fixed even though we never knew there was a problem, I just wish it was a fix that when I walked past I could say "that looks so good and that was money well spent".  I'm not asking for noticeable problems around the house but take the landscaping for example.  When I pay a lot of money, I can walk past and appreciate how pretty that expensive work was.  I guess I can walk past and just be thankful I have a roof... and that it wasn't anything even more expensive... and noticeable.

An ad for Behr paint came up on Instagram the other day.  This is TOTALLY a Melanie color.


I'm thinking the blue bookcase might get a new look.  You know, something inexpensive that everyday when I walk by I can say, "that bookcase looks so pretty and it wasn't expensive at all".  Yeah, maybe it'll happen right after that camera outing I keep hoping for.