I didn't post the last couple

of days because I just got busy.  I didn't babysit because there's junk going around and on Wednesday, the baby had it and Paige got it yesterday.  I think today will be back to normal.  Since plans changed for Wednesday and Thursday, I got a few things done.  I ran errands on Wednesday and baked bread yesterday but the most important thing happened on Wednesday.  If you were sitting right here, you'd hear a slight hum with the occasional drain in the sink.  Yes folks, that would be a dishwasher.  The next time I complain about something, remind me to think about how tiring it was to hand wash dishes.

I need to run to the store today but let me tell you about the last day I didn't babysit and got out of the house.  I think it was Saturday.  When I was out shopping for decor stuff, one of the stores I stopped at was Home Goods in Lake Jackson.  I was all over the store.  I looked at pillows, throws, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, baby stuff, plants, clearance, and I even walked to the baby clothes sections of the adjoining TJ Maxx (not impressed).  Anyway, everywhere I went, there was a man who just kind of lingered.  He didn't have a basket or any merchandise but he just showed up everywhere I went.  I started looking in sections I didn't really need just to see if he'd pop up.  I wondered if he might have been the store security guard thinking I might be up to no good.  There was still that thought in the back of my mind though, thinking about Palais Royal before Christmas, that this might be a shady situation.  I eventually found the potted plant I wanted and even a nice frame.  I worked my way to the cashier and once there, asked her if they had a store security guard and let her know there was a man creeping around the store.  She said they didn't but I described him to her just in case.  I also noticed the frame I wanted had cracked glass but I didn't want to go back and get another.  At that point, I just wanted to leave.  I left the store, totally on guard and ready to hit someone over the head with a ceramic pot.  I made it to the car and didn't see him again.  Things are getting a little sketchy.  Not only was I thinking about the man at Palais Royal but there was an incident of an attempted abduction at a Lake Jackson restaurant a week or so earlier.  Someone picking up their order and boom, a guy tried to grab her.

When possible, I try to do my shopping online.  It's safer and easier.  Especially clothes, that's MUCH easier.  I need new blue jeans and was trying to find some online.

Wait.  What?
Who really wants a wedgie fit?  Can you imagine how uncomfortable that would be?  You know what would be great?  Wedgie fit jeans with blister inducing shoes.  They should make those too.

I kept looking.

Oh, look at this great deal.  These are only $115.


Oh, wow.  These are even cheaper.




You know, maybe I don't need new jeans.  Going by what's available, I don't think my jeans look new enough.  Also, if all the creepers are hanging out in the stores, I won't need jeans anyway because I'll be staying home.  I can just sit here in stretchy pants and be safe and comfortable.  Problem solved.

Let's wash some dishes!