i'm just sitting here trying

to stay well while everyone around me has the sniffles.  I used Coldcalm once last week and then yesterday morning.  That stuff works but the problem is remembering I have it in the cabinet when the symptoms first show up.  I remembered this time and now I'm almost out.  (I sent some home with Eric too.)


I also have the flu version in the cabinet too but I'm really hoping we won't need that one.  I need to get another box of the cold one.  Between Coldcalm and running the diffuser almost nonstop with Thieves and peppermint, I'm fighting this as hard as I can.  Oh, then there's the obvious washing my hands after everything.  Once I finish my cup of hot tea (with local honey for the usual allergies), I'll probably have some Emergen-C just because it's there.  I hate this time of year.  Cold and flu season is the worst.  I don't like to go anywhere, afraid I'll bring some nasty germs home.  Oh, I've also sprayed with Lysol but both of my cans are running low so I need more of that too.  You know though, it's people like me, the people who are paranoid and try to avoid everything, who will for sure end up with it.  I won't go down without a fight though.  I'm going to win this and I won't get sick.  (Positive affirmation.  That's another thing I'm using.)