i ordered something and it

was delivered a couple of days ago.


"But Melanie, your dogs both have short hair and don't need clipping."  I know.  The cats are too big to take care of their backs so there's a matting issue going on.  Yes, I bought clippers to shave the cats.  The only thing in our favor is that Strat doesn't have front claws.  I'm also hoping neither of us end up in the emergency room.  I do have Thieves just in case we get bit, so there's that.  Wish us luck.

One thing I didn't order was a big pair of underwear to hang on the windows.


I know, I know, it's blackout curtains.  When I was flipping through the catalog though, it looked like underwear. 

Somebody save this info though.  I just looked up the symptoms of cat scratch fever and if we end up with it after the shaving of the cats, we might appreciate these curtains while lying in bed with fever, pain, and fatigue.  Instead of flowers, just send big underwear blackout curtains.