i'm still fighting the

fight over here.  I went to Walgreens Monday night and loaded up.  Meds for Cosme and vitamin C for both of us.


He ended up calling in yesterday and I'm sure he'll get dirty looks at work today.  He sounds like the guy that showed up to work and got everyone sick.  I don't think he will.  I don't want to jinx myself so I won't say anything else.  I do feel my allergies kicking it up a notch though.  My eyes have been itching and watering.  I'd rather deal with that than the crud.


I took this picture yesterday morning.  Not only am I tired of everyone everywhere being sick, but this fog too.  Every morning starts with thick fog and humidity.  I'm sure the weather has something to do with my allergies and everybody else's crud.  It's been all over the place lately.

I was taking a break yesterday and let the dogs out and sat down.  I thought I heard a man's voice in the backyard.  I heard it again.  I looked out the blinds and didn't see anyone.  I wondered if the dogs were by the fence and someone was trying to sneak in the backyard.  I went outside and realized the man's voice was Archer complaining that he wanted to get out of the fence... too.  Yes, too.  I screamed at Maggie and she started squirming her way back under the fence.  Oh, you know what else I'm tired of?  These dogs escaping.  Luckily though, I caught them just in time.  At least Maggie had the sense to come back when Archer got busted.  She still didn't care though.  Archer was scared and wouldn't look at me.  Maggie just doesn't care.  She was in big trouble and looked at me like nothing happened.

Those positive affirmations seem to be holding up and doing their thing so here goes: Everyone will get well today and the dogs won't try to get out anymore.  Yeah, whatever.  I don't believe it.  I'm going to make the bed now.  I might as well fix something I do have control over.