I forgot to share something

when I was doing all that cleaning out in the bathroom.  Not that there's anything wrong with the jewelry box I've had since junior high, but I needed something new.  It's big and functional but I don't really have a spot for it.  It started off in the bedroom but then I wanted the tv on the dresser.  The jewelry box moved to the bathroom but then I cleared everything out of there a couple of weeks ago.  I'd like to have a spot in the closet and one day I just might but for now, I don't.  I don't have a lot of, if any, fine jewelry.  I don't even wear a lot of jewelry normally but I still have quite a bit for when I need it.  Well, I say quite a bit but I guess that's just by my standards.  Anyway, a lot of my stuff ends up in a drawer after I wear it just because it's easy.  Oh, it isn't just any old drawer, it's a drawer I've set aside to put things in, accessory type things that would probably go in my jewelry box if they'd fit.  So, when I started thinking about all the bathroom decluttering, I thought about getting small containers for my jewelry to all go in the drawer.  I found these little tackle boxes at Walmart so I got a couple.  They fit perfectly.


I have one for earrings.


And another for rings and pins.


My only problem now is necklaces.  I have a lot of big necklaces and once I got a few of them untangled, I put most of them on a clothes hanger.  They're hanging in the closet right now and I try my best not to bump it every time I get a shirt down.  I thought about hanging hooks in the closet and I still might.  I've got a good spot for that.  I don't know.  I'm still trying to figure it all out.  My head's a busy place.

Something's going on with my pictures.  Look at how long and narrow they are.  I think I've done something to the settings in my phone and I need to fix that.  Oh, speaking of phone, I need to call AT&T this morning.  I need a better phone rate.  I'm the only without unlimited data and it sucks.  I need to write out a to-do list.  The baby's only here for half a day today so I'm planning to TCB this afternoon.

Oh, I also need to remember to take my vitamin C.  I'm going to say this now because it's passed.  There were a couple of weeks where everyone around me was sick.  Eric wasn't too bad at first but then it got him.  Now that it's over and everybody is well, I'm going to say it.  I didn't get it!  Oh sure, it might get me now but it wouldn't be from that round.  I can't believe it.  I did it!  I fought the crud and I won.  I was living with it all around me, in my face all day, every day.  I beat it.  If I were to give a speech, unlike most people who'd thank their family first, I wouldn't because that's who all had it.  I'd thank Thieves oil and peppermint, Coldcalm, a few sprays of Lysol, I can't forget those couple of doses of Benadryl, and then there's my new pal vitamin C.  Oh heck, I'll go ahead and thank my family because without them, I wouldn't have been fighting.  I feel so accomplished.

I think I'm going to stop everything and take that vitamin C now, while I'm on my winning streak high... and before I forget.