i was outside for a few hours

on Saturday evening doing pictures.  I woke up yesterday morning with the WORST headache EVER.  Actually, I woke up with a bad headache and it turned into the WORST headache EVER.  At first it didn't feel like a sinus headache but I figured taking Zyrtec D wouldn't hurt.  We got a donut from Shipley and were sitting on the couch watching tennis.  The cheering on tv got to be too much.  It was only around 8:30 so I figured crawling back in bed was an option.  I put peppermint oil on and took a couple of Advil.  I got into bed, pulled the covers up, put headphones on with chill/headache-curing noise videos on YouTube, and covered my eyes.  That worked.

I dozed off a couple of times and about an hour or so later, I was MUCH better.  I'm sure it was sinus issues.  I wondered later if it was from being outside the night before with all the African dust that's blown in.  It might not help my head any but the sun looked pretty cool yesterday.

I also thought yesterday was a good day to let Maggie investigate in the garage.  I left Archer inside with Cosme and let Maggie sniff around.  She stopped a few times with her ears perking up like she found something but no luck.  Is it really no luck though?  Maybe it means there isn't a critter.  I didn't have a crime scene to deal with so I guess that could really be good luck.  I don't know.  There has to be a critter though because of the droppings.  I haven't heard it since Maggie was out there yesterday so maybe it got scared and left.

Today I'm making up for everything I didn't get done yesterday.  I have a list of things and I've already started on it.  I'm also hoping Antonio can make it over to do the flower beds.  He was supposed to have come last week and if they aren't cleaned out soon, we'll probably be getting a letter from the HOA.  It's bad.  Really bad.  He's also going to trim some trees for me.  He's not cleaning behind the fence yet.  We need to arrange that so Cosme can be home and ready to hang pickets.  Oh well, for now we just need the flowerbeds done.

I went out to feed the dogs this morning and saw a huge spider.


I wondered why it looked so big and puffy.  I zoomed in and saw that it was one of those that when you step on it, the babies go everywhere.


I don't want to say I sprayed it to kill it.  But I did.  Yuck.  The spider wasn't so bad, it was all of the babies it was piggy backing.

Enough of that.

I'm going to work on my to-do list now.  The dryer has finished and I'm pretty sure the chicken I'm boiling for chicken salad is ready.  TCB.