every so often I do

little technology-related things and have to pat myself on the back.  I am no computer whiz and never have been, ever since day one of Computer Science in junior high.  I hated that class, along with the inner workings of computers. :A/, :C/, RAM, ROM, or something and all the lines of symbols and letters to issue a command... yuck.  My style falls in line more with the ease of pointing and clicking on the internet.  Anyway, my computer illiteracy aside, I've been having an issue setting up the wireless printer with the iMac.  I was about to give up on it all and this morning I sat down, deleted everything I'd already installed and tried, and tried it all over again.  It worked.  That's setting the tone for the rest of the morning.  I'm ready to conquer now, right after I print out a few more things.

Anybody else need some labels?