we all know I

need Coke to function.  I think we also know I don't like water.  I have decided though, that as much as my body as a whole needs Coke, my kidneys might be getting tired of it.  I've been trying to incorporate more water into my routine as much as possible.  I started one day last week with half a bottle.  That was big for me.  A few days later I graduated to a whole bottle.  Since then, I've been starting my day off with a bottle of water.


Yesterday I had two bottles.  I had two bottles of water.  I think that might be a record.  I've already finished my first bottle and am having a Diet Dr. Pepper right now.  As much as I'd like a Coke, I'm saving it for later today.  Who knows, maybe once I finish off the 12 packs I have, I might buy smaller cans.  Maybe.  Last night I wanted a Coke but knew I couldn't drink a whole can so Cosme split one with me.  I think I can do this.  Working my way up to two bottles in a little over a week is a good start, right?