i don't want anyone smoking in

the house but I'll buy a candle that smells like a cigar bar.


I found this at Madeline's and had to get it.  I only lit it once.  When burning, I start to smell a spice.  Maybe it's something like nutmeg or clove or both (which can be a little much for me).  I leave it on the counter in front of the sink with the lid off.  Maybe I'll light it today.

There's something in our garage.  I hear noises out there off and on.  I just heard one again.  It all started after I found droppings in there.  That makes it sound like a roach or rat.  This is a turd.  I found a turd in our garage.  I think it might be from a possum or raccoon.  Since I've never seen any raccoons around here and possums are everywhere, I'm leaning towards a possum.  Or maybe I never see raccoons because they're all hiding in the garage...  About a week after I found the turd in the garage, I found a similar one in the driveway near the garage door.  I've gone out to the garage after I heard some of these noises and I haven't found anything yet.  I actually hope I don't.  I don't need to come face to face with a critter.  I especially don't need for it to scar (yes, scar but I guess scare would be appropriate too) me to the point of not wanting to go out into the garage by myself.  That can't happen so I guess I'll just quit looking for the noise.  Oh my gosh.  There's the noise again.  I think I need to leave the room before curiosity gets the best of me.  It'll be like the time I went to Brazoria by myself and heard claws trying to get traction on the floor.  I screamed and I'm sure the cat would have too.  We were equally scared but he had the sense to run off.

Oh well, I'm going to go use the massaging back cushion and try not to doze off.  I'll be in another room and as a bonus, the noise will drown out our houseguest garage guest.

Update:  I heard another noise and couldn't take it.  I looked out in the garage and only found a new turd.  I cracked the garage door a little.  Maybe he'll run away and not consider that an invitation for the rest of his friends.  The next step?  I'll release the hounds.  More specifically, Maggie.