we did more moving

over the weekend.  I hope there isn't more to come.  That's seriously a lot of work.  It's exhausting.  It's also frustrating when you're trying to move and have to deal with rain delays.

That's about all that's happened around here.  We had a pool day on Friday and Saturday was a move day.  The move isn't officially complete but all the big stuff is done.

I woke up this morning with a headache and for the first time in a long time, it wasn't because of sinuses.  I had one of those headaches where I couldn't decided if it was because I was hungry or sleepy or both.  I haven't accomplished much today.  Oh, I did manage to pull something while sipping a canned drink.  It hurts from my neck to behind my right shoulder blade.  After lying on the floor for a few minutes I took two ibuprofen, a hot shower and now I have Icy Hot on it.  When I finish here I'll go lie on the floor again.  So yeah, don't expect today's list of completed tasks to have much more added to it.  I was going to go to the chiropractor but I think it might hurt when he does the neck popping.  My neck always pops and I hate it.

Oh well, that's everything around here and I'm okay with it, aches and all.

I think I'll go back to the floor now.