I had to go out and take a look at

a park in WC the other day.  I was sending pictures to someone so they could get an idea of the location for portraits.  While there, I was being haunted by something from my childhood.

Banana Spiders.

The pictures aren't the clearest because I had my phone and it's a little hard to focus in on something so small while standing way back.




As a kid spending time in Brazoria, and needing to get to a friend's house, the fastest route from the house at the dead end of one street to the house at the dead end of the next street over was cutting through the yard that separated them.  That's what we did and it seemed like banana spiders were everywhere.  We always paid attention to where we were walking even though they were hard to miss.  Banana spiders are huge and so are their webs.  I'm mean sure, there are bigger spiders but compared to what I see in the house, they're huge.  They always kept us on guard.  I don't think I ever walked into one as a kid and I'm hoping that when I go back out to the park for pictures, that won't change.  I would hate to freak out right there in front of people.

Okay, time to think about other things...  I don't know what, but just other things.

Laundry.  That's a good start.  I'm going to do laundry and get these spiders out of my head.