i'm forcing myself to sit

at the computer right now.  My routine is messed up.

Here are a few things that have been going on.

We went on a pub crawl over the weekend.  Our first stop was at The Wayside Pub where Cosme had an order of Scotch Eggs.


They looked and smelled good but it was hot outside and I didn't feel like trying them.  One day I will make and try them.  The event was put on by Galveston Island Brewing and involved several bars and restaurants in downtown LJ.  We already knew about a few of the places but found a couple of new places we liked.  The Fill Station was probably our favorite.  We liked the music and atmosphere and I'm sure we would've liked the food since it's from Brian's BBQ (the people who catered the wedding).  We also really liked Growler's Pour Haus.  While they only had beer, I'd definitely go back for the pizza.  We brought some pizza home and were worn out by the end of the day.

I figured out a way for Maggie to quit licking her paws.


This has been going on for a few days.  Here's what it looks like when Maggie doesn't care about the cone around her head and wants to snuggle with Archer.


There was a good deal on strawberry lemonade over the weekend.  I loaded up but since I did that, I needed to clear a few things out of the refrigerator.  The Hawaiian Punch was almost empty so I decided to finish it off.  I also decided to bypass a glass and drink directly from the jug.


I also learned that Shout gets Hawaiian Punch out of white shirts.

I'm going to go be lazy now.