i've been meaning to pick up

a cover thing for my windshield.  I finally did it the other day.


I thought the "fits most cars" would be too small so I got the one for trucks and SUVs.  It's a little too big, assuming I'm doing it right.  I was a little amused with the directions on how to fold it.


I never really fold tacos.  I tend to roll mine.  My crispy tacos are always folded but they come folded.  I don't actually do it myself.

And here are the directions in Spanish.


I don't think I've ever seen directions make reference to tacos.

I don't think I've ever seen bright, pink, shiny worms before either.

I was sitting out with the dogs and looked over at Maggie.


Wait...


Eww.  Yuck.


Bright, pink, and shiny, it really was an unusual color but ewww.  I hate worms.  I had to get a picture because I've never seen one like that.  Maybe I'll get lucky and never see another one.

Okay.  I've got to TCB now.  I went to Houston yesterday when Paige had her 4D ultrasound done and I am kind of behind on things.  I'm expecting prints in the mail today that need to be looked over and mailed out.  I also need to find a dessert to make.  I found a recipe for this thing that's a cross between a brownie and cookie but when I saw the recipe called for cheddar cheese, I wanted to vomit and erase that image from my head.  There are a couple of other possibilities but I need to check to see how much buttermilk I have.  Wow.  The cheddar cheese thing might have messed me up a little.  I'm trying to think of other things and I can't seem to get past it.  The big image of that worm isn't helping anything.