i'm still hurting today but

I'm wondering if maybe I should go to the chiropractor.  I don't know.  We'll see.  It's muscle and not my spine so I'm sure it won't be comfortable but what if it could help?

Kroger has had a coupon out for a while where if you shop Friday through Sunday, you get double fuel points.  I've been busy on most Fridays so I've been having to shop on Saturdays and Sundays.  Since I HATE shopping on weekends, I've taken advantage of Clicklist, where you order online and pick up in one of the designated parking spots.  I ordered and picked up on Sunday evening.  Sure, not having to go inside and shop is great but something else that's great is when they don't have what you want, they do you right.  Time before last they didn't have the right size jug of Tide I wanted to go with my coupon.  They gave me the bottle they did have, which was the largest thing available and I got it for the price of the smaller one.  That's a definite bonus and I'm sure they wouldn't do that in the store.  I'm pretty sure, anyway.  I mean isn't that why I've had to wait at customer service for rain checks?  Sunday was no different.  I ordered the 1/2 gallon jug of chocolate milk that was on sale.  They were out so they gave me the full gallon for the 1/2 gallon's sale price.


I ordered two bags of Skinner spaghetti and two bags of Skinner macaroni that were also on sale.  They were out.


No problem.

The only other issue was when they didn't have the bag of dog food I ordered.  I would've taken something else but I had "no substitutions checked" (on everything).  So after not getting dog food and all the other savings I had, my total of $90 was less.


Sure that's great and all but that also meant I was getting less fuel points.  I had to go pick up a bag of food this morning and I still had to find something different but I also didn't get double fuel points.  Oh well...  I also used my last free ride with Clicklist on Sunday.  The $4.95 fee is waived for the first three orders you place.  Sunday was my third.  I'll still probably do it every once in a while but probably not as much once this Fri-Sun coupon expires... until flu season hits.

Chocolate milk, anyone?  We've got plenty.