over the weekend

we rode a few rides. First of all, as most know, I don't like rides. For some reason the roller coaster didn't look that bad when we got there so I bought a ticket. During the ride I quit screaming, clinched my teeth, endured all the banging around and swore I would never do it again. Eric likes rides as much as I do... yeah, we're tons of fun at amusement parks. Cosme, on the other hand, loves rides. This explains why he was the only one to get on the Drop Zone. See the pictures?
I'll let you figure out what happens next. Two seconds later he's back at our level and hanging on to his head. So, we headed over to the Cadillac Bar and had some fajitas. That was so much better than the roller coaster. See Eric in the next picture? I don't think he's fully recovered here. Three diet cokes and a serving of outside skirt later, he was much better.
Then we left.