it's time for online

shopping.  I wanted a new desk for Eric's room.  I didn't want anything fancy or expensive because I don't know how long we plan on keeping it there.  Honestly, it's just a desk for the iMac and all of Cosme's flight simulator gadgets.  I basically just needed a flat surface with no drawers or frills.  That's what I got and I also got a great deal on it.






I saved $0.99. Beat that.  I love sales.

I was looking up Christmas present options on Amazon.  This one probably won't make it in time.


I also had to pick our new insurance plan yesterday.  I got to the vision section and was comparing two different plans.  I can't decide which one is better.

Should I pick the one that's 20% off?  Or the one where I only pay 80%?


They both seem like decent deals...

And so I won't leave anyone hanging, I think I picked another one and I don't even know what the percent off was referring to.  I think it was lens stuff.

I probably won't get any online shopping done today.  I've already started making cornbread for dressing.  This will be my first time to do homemade.  I mentioned Twomama's recipe to Cosme the other day and that I'd try to do it.  I pulled out the recipe and was totally confused.  It calls for 1 quart of biscuits (or 20), 1 quart of toasted white bread (8 slices) and 1 quart of corn bread mix (3 packages of yellow Martha White).  That's sounded crazy.  I was pretty sure Cindy makes it every year and I really couldn't see her baking all those biscuits.  I asked her about the recipe and she has basically the same recipe but Myra told her to just use 6 packets of Martha White white cornbread mix the day before making the dressing.  I couldn't find Martha White white packets but I did find Gladiola From the makers of Martha White.  Instead of 6 packets though, I'm making 3.  Well, 4 just to be safe.  So yeah, that's what's happening this morning.  I'm prepping Cindy's take on Myra's version of Twomama's dressing.  It might sound a little confusing but not near as confusing as a "quart of biscuits"... or, as a vision plan might word it, use either 4 cups or 1 quart.