it was simple when I just

had to put peanut butter on the Trifexis (after airing it out for a couple of days) for the dogs to eat it.  Now that they won't eat peanut butter anymore, I have a new way of getting it down.  Last month a sample of wet dog food came in the mail and I got the pills down with that.  I broke the pills into pieces and let them have it in bites of wet food.  They still like it because that's what happened yesterday.

I picked up some filet mignon from Kroger to try it out.


Of course, when I first brought it out, they were way too hyper.  Who wouldn't be?  A few seconds later they caught on that they had to take turns if they wanted the good stuff, and they definitely wanted the good stuff.


Maggie always has scratches on her nose.  I think it's probably from sticking it under the fence to watch the neighbors.



After a few times of going back and forth, the Trifexis was down, the filet mignon was gone and Maggie looked heartbroken.


 It almost makes me wish it was time for another round, almost.