that gingerbread oatmeal was so

bad, imagine the horror when I went to grab a packet of my favorite Cinnamon & Spice and...


At first I thought I disliked the gingerbread SO much that I would rather go without.  Then the more I thought about oatmeal, the more I thought the gingerbread could be tweaked.  Now I'm sitting here eating toast because the gingerbread couldn't be tweaked enough for me to want to finish.  Maybe it's the nutmeg, I don't know.  I just can't fix it.  The only thing that will fix it is going to Kroger and picking up another box of Cinnamon & Spice oatmeal.  Add that to the to-do list.

It took everything in me to not start putting the Christmas tree up yesterday.  As soon as I felt like hauling in a section of the tree, I'd find something else to do.  I'd go find something to organize or clean when the urge hit.  I've been getting presents here and there and wrapping and it's all so tempting.  Today will have a different outcome, I'd bet money on the bottom few sections of the tree being up by 4:00.  The only thing that will keep me from putting it up would be getting sidetracked.  I would like to run over to Lake Jackson so I can pick something up to finish off a gift so there is that.  That could distract me and possibly burn off some of that Christmas energy.  I really doubt it though.  Today could be the day.  I couldn't get distracted if I get the tree up now, before the stores open.  Just saying.

Yeah, I think I need to go uh, do laundry or something.  Yeah, do laundry.  That's what I'm about to do.