over the last month or

so I've been thinking about a few things.

1.  Peanut butter cookies.  I've been wanting to make peanut butter cookies.  I already bought more peanut butter and even bought M&M's to add to a few for a chocolate kick.

2.  Chinese food.  That's not something I ALWAYS want, unlike Mexican or Italian or chicken fried steak.  I've had Chinese food twice over the last few weeks... which is a lot more than I normally have it.

3.  Golf.  I'm not talking about a tournament.  I'm not even talking about 18 holes.  Top Golf has sounded kind of fun lately and the other day we drove past a driving range and I mentioned to Cosme that it sounded like fun.

Yesterday I looked on Facebook and a memory popped up.  I decided to click to see more memories.

Here they are.

Peanut butter cookies.


Chinese food.


Golf.


March, the month for peanut butter cookies, Chinese food and golf.  That's what my party with my new serving trays could be!  I could serve peanut butter cookies and sweet and sour chicken on my new trays with wiffle balls for hitting between bites.  That sounds like fun to me but I'm pretty sure I'd be the only person showing up.  Now it's just sounding depressing.  I guess it wouldn't so much be a party as just lunch out in the backyard with a little activity on the side.  Oh well, no matter how much I like to eat or play slacker golf, what I'm getting at is at this same time last year I had the same things on my brain.  Weird.

If you'll excuse me now, I think I'll go round up some wiffle balls.