i'm pretty sure either

i need vitamins or something in the air has got to give.  I got really sick at Thanksgiving with sinus crap, I got a cold after Cosme brought one home from work and now I'm back to sinus crap.  I haven't been under the weather this much since I worked and was looking for reasons to go home.  And as much as I love a good, soft peppermint, they suck for an itchy throat.  They're just not as strong as the hard ones and guess what I have a tub of... the soft ones.  Thank goodness Mom had Altoids in her purse yesterday.


I started off with Zyrtec D but have been using Flonase the rest of the week.  I called Walgreens and was told I could take Benadryl with it so that's what I've been doing in the evenings.  I start off slow, I do pretty well around 11ish and then I start to slow back down around 3:00.  When 5:00 rolls around, I'm pretty much ready for bed.  Today is looking up a little.  It's not even 7:00 and I'm up and around and being productive.  Let's hope this doesn't backfire and it's really just me using all my 11:00 energy.  If that's the case, I should be ready for bed around noon.  I really hope that's not the case because we're getting an early start with more to do today.  I think I'll hunt down some vitamin C.

I heard about a band a while back and they showed up as a suggestion on my timeline the other day.  I like a couple of their songs but here's one of their videos.


Now I'll go get ready and tell myself how wonderful I feel.  TCB