my zyrtec d is

down and things are seriously looking up.  I was getting over this sinus and stomach stuff but I had a setback on Saturday.  We dropped the car off in Brazoria and by the time we got home, I knew I would be down for the night.  I had been feeling a little nauseated off and on throughout the day. By the time evening rolled around, my head was hurting and my stomach was worse.  I couldn't even finish my Coke.  I had to keep my face covered because, even though nothing was stinky, the thought of smell was making my stomach worse.  I thought I could sleep it off but I was so miserable I couldn't even keep my eyes shut.  Eventually, I couldn't hold it in anymore.  I threw up my lunch and had some Sprite.  Only after that was I able to fall asleep and two hours later I was better.  I guess it was a migraine.  I really don't know since I don't think I've ever had a migraine before.  Well, I've had similar headaches before and maybe those were migraines but I guess I'll never know.  Anyway, the Zyrtec D is down, I've already been to the grocery store and I'm on my third load of laundry.  Oh, and it's just now 7:00.  So yeah, things are looking up.  I've got SO MUCH to catch up on but laundry is the main thing right now.

Since I haven't been feeling the best, we've been eating out a lot.  I mean a WHOLE lot.  Yesterday we went across the highway to Carl's Jr.  I'm not the biggest fan of their charbroiled burgers but they do have really good bacon, egg and cheese biscuits.  We ended up having to make a trip to Brazoria later so we stopped back by for dinner.  This time I had the chicken strips, which were good and I ordered the fried zucchini, but they wanted me to have fries.


I tried to eat like I meant it but when only half my order was right, it was difficult.  Today I'm living by those words though.  Bacon sandwich and a Coke for breakfast.  Looks like it's back to the Melanie Diet.

We also binge watched Stranger Things and finished our marathon last night.  That show is SO GOOD.  If I had to recommend one show of all the new shows I've been watching, it would be this one.  Seriously.  It's a Netflix series and season two comes out in October.


Do yourself a favor and watch it.  I say that now but I was regretting it when I left for the store at 6:00 this morning... by myself... in the dark... but forget about my issues though and just watch it.

Now it's off to finish laundry before I ruin my awesome start to the day and start slacking off.