mom and i were going

to get stuff done yesterday but we ended up not doing anything because it eventually got late and we hadn't left yet.  We rescheduled to today and are SUPPOSED to leave early.  We'll see how that goes.  One of us always comes up with an ailment of some sort, usually stomach.  While waiting on Mom yesterday though, I knew we had quite a few things to do so I started TCB pretty early.  Once she suggested we reschedule, I knew I wouldn't get around to any of my stuff today so I tried to get totally caught up by yesterday evening.  I did it.  I was pretty much caught up on everything: laundry (including some things that needed ironing), the kitchen, straightening up...  During my chores, I put the cat carrier on its shelf and saw a sticker on it from Strat's vet visit.


For some reason that made me laugh.

By 5:00 we were picking up Chinese food and by 5:30 I was dozing off.  I woke up a little after 7:30.  I shouldn't have had that nap.  By 2:00, when regular videos and reading hadn't worked, I searched sleep music on YouTube and put my headphones on and passed out.  I need to save that stuff because it really helped.  I didn't think I'd be able to get going this morning and was having second thoughts about this morning's early start with our errands but when the clock went off and once I got up, I was fine.  It actually feels nice when I have unexpected energy.  I guess it's making up for passing out at 5:30 yesterday or maybe it had something to do with that sleep music.  On a side note, in that original group of videos I was watching to try to fall asleep, I found a few that were very informative on developing my own film.  Maybe the ideas and excitement from that was helping to keep me awake.

My hair is washed, laundry is going and I'm taking a break from my to-do list.  TCB.  I did have to get this picture this morning though.  (Yes, I keep my phone in the bathroom with me when I'm home alone in case I need to call 911 for something.)  I turned the water on and was putting a few things away on the counter.  When I turned around, the steam looked pretty cool.


I edited it to black and white just to make seem a little eerie.  I think it worked.

I guess I'll go work on that to-do list.

TCB, people.  TCB.