It's the first day of a new month

and I feel almost totally determined to stick with a photo-a-day challenge.  I've mentioned it before but this is what's on my mind today... again.  Sometimes I just get bored and this has been one of those times, that and being busy.  I haven't been as active on social media lately in general.  Like I've said before, I just get tired of it.  In case I wasn't sure if I was an introvert...  Oh, another thing.  I've mentioned how I gave up letting people get to me for Lent, remember?  Well, it's a lot easier to not let people bother me if I just avoid them.  Like a book I saw at HEB once, People Can't Drive You Crazy if You Don't Give Them the Keys.  Anyway, social media.  I haven't been around as much.

I plan to do the photo challenge this month.  I need to.  I'm already thinking about today's prompt of fun.  My mind is stuck on the cabinet of games.


Somehow, in this mess of a cabinet, I'm going to find fun.  I think what might be equally fun is cleaning it out and getting rid of things.  I think I have something in mind for my picture that could work.  Maybe I'll clean the cabinet out afterwards.  Or, maybe I'll just add it to the list I started last night, the list of things to clean.  The first on that list is this desk.  I don't think I can take much more of it.  It looks like a disaster but it's an organized disaster.  Since it's in the kitchen for all to see though and not tucked away in an office, I should probably make it look like less of a disaster.  It will get done.  I have my boxes assembled for all the papers that need to be shredded.  The city will take five boxes per vehicle and I have until April 13th.  I've already started.

Game on.