i only had the baby

until lunch yesterday so I decided to get out and TCB.

As I got out to the car, I saw a different kind of plane headed to the airport.  I got a really bad picture of it with my phone.


Like I said, it's a bad picture.

Anyway, I headed to Kroger to pick up a few things and then made my way over to Walmart.  I was looking for a cookie cutter and candle and they didn't have either.  I forgot about the cardboard file boxes I needed but did stop to price a few car seats.


Then I left... with an empty cart.  Do you know how disappointed I was?  It was my perfect opportunity to shop and TCB and I left with nothing.  The weather was nice and I actually felt like being out so I was determined to think of something I could get done.  I headed to Lake Jackson.  I decided that Target might have the cookie cutter.  Before Target, I stopped in Dillards to look at baby shoes.  The girl needs more shoes.  I finished there and as I pulled into a parking spot at Target, Cosme called to say he was on his way home.  Since Jimmy John's was right there, I suggested it for dinner.  I took my time in Target, still not finding the cookie cutter I wanted but then finding more stuff for the baby.  I picked up a couple of sandwiches and with Gigi's Cupcakes being next door, I figured I should at least stop there too.

That was my afternoon of pretty weather and attempting to TCB.  I didn't find the one thing I wanted and forgot about the one thing I needed.  Aww man, I should've stopped at Hobby Lobby.  I'm sure they'd have the cookie cutter.  Oh well, too late now.  Honestly though, when it comes down to it, I probably won't even make the cookies I have in mind.  It's been a long time since I've made cutout cookies.  You know why?  They flopped and I decided then that cutting out cookies wasn't worth it.

I guess it all worked out.  I had something I was looking for and it really doesn't matter that I didn't find it.  Also, having something to look for kept me out and gave me something to do, even if my baskets weren't as full as I'd expected.  Oh, and I got cupcakes.  I'd say the mission was a success.