well that didn't go

as planned.  I talked a promising talk about caring for Dodo's azalea and bringing it in for the low temps.  I woke up this morning and thought "oh, yeah"... I forgot to bring it in.  I didn't really think it'd hit freezing though.  Maybe the temp didn't drop long enough to do any damage.  Maybe.

I was on top of the food game though.  I made potato soup the other day and was saving it for last night since the cold weather was coming.  I had everything ready and when Paige got here, we fixed our plates and cups.  Before dinner, Eric mentioned that although he does like the potato soup, it's not really a dinner.  "Would you like soup or salad with that?"  He pointed out that the restaurants always ask if you'd like soup with your meal because it's an accompaniment, not the actual entree.  Oh well, it was cold and cold calls for soup.  We all sat down to eat and during dinner, someone mentioned sweet or sour or maybe sweet and sour.  That did it.  We had a menu out and order placed.  I left, in the cold, to pick up Chinese food.

Would you like soup or salad with that?
Soup, potato soup.  We all had soup with our entrees.
So much for plans.

I had planned on going to Walmart this morning and buying mulch but I'm not in the mood to move or be cold.  I really just want to go back to bed and chill under the blankets but I know I can't.  Well, I could but then I wouldn't be showered and the bed wouldn't be made.

Plans, rest, and warmth are overrated.  Not really but I'll keep telling myself that.