yesterday was Easter and we

had a little get-together.  It was the baby's first so I put candy in her basket for Eric and Paige to share.  Next year they'll have to fight a little harder for it.


I even decided to put out a few decorations.


I went all out.  I might do a little more next year.  I will say this though, those eggs and that bunny basket came from Dollar Tree.  Those might be the cutest things I've ever bought there.  Speaking of cute things, I got a bunny box from Gigi's Cupcakes.  It was a box of 12 mini cupcakes.


They were cute.  For the record though, the bunny box was just a plain box and there were only three of the bunny cupcakes so it could have been called anything else.  Chick crate?  Nest nest?  Carrot cart?  Spring-themed variety pack of one dozen mini cupcakes?

All the cuteness aside, we ate.  It was an awesome spring day and perfect for grilling.  We had burgers, baked beans, potato salad and deviled eggs.  I grilled the burgers but also did the baked beans and deviled eggs.  I ate entirely too much and made myself sick.  By the time dinner and Game of Thrones rolled around, I was fine with just a sandwich.

Can we just take a moment for Game of Thrones?  Before going to bed, I had to get on YouTube so I could watch theories and predictions and one made a lot of sense.  It was actually two videos and the first was about the Night King and what he really wants.  The second video was more to do with The Night King and why there must always be a Stark at Winterfell.  It's a lot to take in right before bed.

I think I might need a GoT Oreo now... or two.