today is day four

of Mom brought over a bunch of meat because the freezer didn't shut and it all started to thaw out.  We had bacon sandwiches for breakfast.  Last night we had sausage with leftover potato casserole for.  Eric's going to take some home today.  I think I might make steak bites with a vegetable today.  I also need to freeze the steaks I bought on Saturday.  I'll probably be ready for shrimp on Friday.

Looking around on fb last night, I figured the best way to get back into the social media vibe was definitely with a quiz.  Based on my preferences in classic rock, Buzzfeed guessed my age and gender.


Hmm.

There are a few bands who I know their music but not the best at remembering some of the names of songs.  One of those bands is Led Zeppelin.  In most cases, I think I need the name of a song repeated where I can sing along for the name to stick.  I had to search one of the song options to see which one it was, Black Dog.  That was my song choice for them.  My problem is I had another song of theirs in my head and I didn't know the name of it.  Sure, I could google the lyrics but I'm not the best at lyrics either.  Strolling skunkman...  Luckily for me, I can search what I think it is (I'm usually not too far off).  So, I did a search for "walking down the street just the other day" and google pulled up "walkin' in the park just the other day".  I know it's Misty Mountain Hop and I kind of remember that now but the only other problem is I thought it was Misty Mountain Top.  It'll always be Misty Mountain Top in my head.  Clicking on another recommended video, I know Over the Hills and Far Away and I think I like that one the best... until Heartbreaker comes on.  I leave it and turn the radio up.  Once it gets to Living Loving Maid, the radio has to be cranked up more.  It's kind of like Metallica's One.  That song has to be listened to with the volume up, especially from about the middle on.  But anyway, Led Zeppelin is one of the bands I have a hard time remembering some of their song titles.  I didn't have any problem with the Guns n Roses options, I knew I'd pick Patience.  I'm not a big AC/DC fan but I picked Thunderstruck because if I were to listen to one of their songs, it'd be that one.  You get the idea.  What quiz will pop up today?

Another thing popped up yesterday and it reminded me of Lauren.  How many times did Dumbo make you cry?

I know she cried for the original but sheesh, this new Tim Burton Dumbo...  Look at that thumbnail.  He looks sad.  She might actually need kleenex for this one.

Okay, I've rambled on long enough. (HA! I do know Ramble On without having to google other lyrics.  See what happens when I hear the name repeated clearly?  It sticks.)  I have about an hour to take a shower and get to the store and back.  I'm pushing it but it should be simple enough.  It's five minutes down the road, it's not like I'm Going to California...  I'll be here all week, folks.