i braved the caterpillars

yesterday and went for a walk bright and early.


Well, just early because I didn't even need my sunglasses.  I only did one loop around, so 1.21 miles.  That's better than nothing, right?  I probably could have done another loop but then I'd have been rushing to get my other stuff done.  No walks today though.  It's raining.

When I got back home I did a quick glance at my plants.

Looks like something might be enjoying the basil before I get a chance.  (Unless that's just poor upkeep on my part.)


The cilantro is doing well.  The blurriness of it helps too.


I never planted more chives but what's leftover from last year seems to be doing well too.  Looks like I have enough to top a few baked potatoes.  Oh, maybe I'll put some on Easter's deviled eggs.


I've also been trying to get some more cleaning and clearing out done.  I guess I should work some more on that since it's raining and I'm not going for a walk.  I could easily go lie down and take total advantage of the rain and darkness but no, I slept really well last night so I'm just going to take advantage of that instead.  I'll put my well rested morning self to work.  Fun.