with the final season of

Game of Thrones airing yesterday, we had our own little watch party.  I'd been wanting deviled eggs so I knew I wanted deviled dragon eggs.  I looked on Pinterest to see how I could color the eggs.  I found one I loved.

At first the colors seemed a little bright so I added a little more black food gel but this time, directly to the eggs' shells.


I was so happy with the final results.


I present to you
Deviled Dragon Eggs.


I think I might always color my deviled eggs from now own.  Maybe pink and yellow for Easter?

Also on the menu:

Imp Shrimp


 Wildling Wings
These were just a bag of Kroger brand frozen hot and spicy wings.  I only made five because I don't eat wings but according to Cosme, they were really good.  He also wished I would've made more.


Mini Pigeon Pies
Or, little quiches that were another Kroger brand frozen appetizer.  We finished off all but one.


Spears of the Unsullied
I already had the asparagus but picked up some prosciutto to wrap them for a little something special.  I also sprinkled them with parmesan cheese before I baked them alongside the quiches.  We ate all of these too.


Then of course, Ned's Head Brownies.


We had all this while catching up with last season.


By the end of last season's finale, I can't forget that we finished it all off with

White Walker Milkshakes
It would've been better to have them in our silver goblets but those things don't hold much.


After that we were stuffed and I was ready to throw up.  On the bright side, I forgot about how I felt as soon as the premier started.

Something also clicked at the finale of last season, watching the Night King fly around on his newly acquired dragon.  If the dragon allowed the Night King to ride it, does that mean the Night King is a Targaryen?  It's all too much.  I need answers... and snacks.