i went to Dairy Queen

yesterday to pick up lunch.  Not crazy about their burgers, I ordered a steak sandwich... or a Dude.  I had them cut the lettuce and tomatoes.  When I got home, I wiped a lot of mayo off the top and added pickles.  I took a couple of bites and realized that wasn't mayo but Miracle Whip.  I'm fine with MW but that's not what I was expecting on this steak sandwich.  And wow, did they hook me up with the MW.



Keep in mind, this was after I wiped a lot off the top.  It had to be at least a quarter of a cup spread on there.  I couldn't eat it.  It was way too tangy and well, it was just bad.

I ate my fries and sipped on my iced tea.


Luckily, I'm not big on ice in my drinks.  You know though, if the Miracle Whip spreader and ice dispenser guys switched places, I probably wouldn't have complained.

By dinnertime, I was starving.  I was so happy to see Mom walk through the door with a Sonic pretzel.  A little bit later we ordered dinner from the restaurant at the airport and it SUCKED.  Most of Eric's dinner ended up in the garbage.  You know when there's something that smells so bad it's like everybody has to smell it out of disbelief?  That was Eric's egg roll.  I passed but I heard it smelled like dirty armpit.  I didn't bother with it because I was busy looking over my steak.  I should've taken a picture of it because there really were no words.  I did leave a Yelp review.  The only way I could describe it on there was that it looked like it had been run over a few times.  Oh, it was overcooked too.

All that really makes me appreciate this bowl of oatmeal.