with the only two things

that are certain in life being death and taxes, I'm counting on death being a lot more pleasant than taxes.  Taxes suck.  Taxes, to me, are like car inspections.  I go into each hoping for the best but I panic because I really never know what to expect.  I'm not going to talk about any of that.  It's April 16th. Taxes are over and I've still got a few months for my car inspection.  That said, I won't go into the other ways I find the two so similar...

On a more positive note, Here are a couple of things I got a kick out of.

These cheeses that Aldi had before the Grammy Awards.


I don't think it's possible to pick a favorite title.


I don't know where Walmart is going with this.  Really?  A must-have for the home cook?


If this is a must-have for your kitchen, please don't invite me over for dinner.  I think I have to wash my hair that day.  Actually, if this is a must-have for your kitchen, I don't even think I can be your friend anymore.

Okay.  Time to get busy with chores.  Having clean towels after a shower is not overrated.