the allergens brought

their A game today.  Good grief, it's bad.  I took Zyrtec first thing and I'm hoping it's strong enough.  It's been about an hour and my eyes are finally clearing up but this sinus pressure is still lingering.  It's not horrible but it's there.  I looked on pollen.com and today looks a lot lower here than a lot of the country and it's down a whole lot from yesterday.  When I look on weather.com, it shows higher levels.  Whatever.  Something out there today is bad and means business.  The numbers don't mean anything if my eyes are too full to see and there's too much pressure in my nose.  

You know one thing that is feeling awesome?  My skin.  I ordered Cindy Crawford's face stuff and it came a week ago today.


So far, it's okay.  My skin feels smoother but I think it looks about the same.  Now I just need to decide if I want to keep using it.  It's one of those things where they auto ship it once you sign up.  I like it and all but there are a few things I don't think I'd use.  I might have a week or so to make the final decision but I'm pretty sure I'll get sidetracked and forget about it.  I'll end up checking the mail and have a package with bigger bottles and then I'll be charged for the next three months... or until I remember to cancel my subscription.  Hey, I could end up liking it and keeping it.  Who knows?

Also, I can think of worse things than getting stuck in a face cleaning system's shipment list.  How about being the Groom of the Stool to Henry VIII?