it's day three of allergy

crap and I've put everything off as long as I can.

I have to get to Brazoria this morning so we can work on a wedding project.  I took the stuff over yesterday afternoon but the wrath of oily popcorn hit and I didn't feel like doing anything.  (Oily popcorn is now in the trash.)  I came home after we sat there for a little bit so I could stick dinner in the oven.  I got that going and took a Benadryl.  The sneezing and sniffles stopped and I passed out on the couch.  So anyway, if I want Mom's help with the tree, we HAVE to get it started today.  Drainage and watery eyes can't hold me back today.

Oh, I also have to bake a cake to drop off at the church tomorrow.  Do I feel like it?  No.  Did I sign up for it?  Yes.  I could always go buy a cake but... Well, you know me.

It's also the first day of March and while I haven't done either photo challenge for a while, it's the first day of a new month so I'm going to try to jump back on the daily photo train.  We'll see.  If being preoccupied doesn't distract me again, I'm pretty sure allergy symptoms will.

Right now though, I'm thinking hot, scrambled eggs might help.