I opened the box of cups

yesterday to make sure they were in good shape.  Oh, they're in good shape but 10 ounces isn't as big as I thought it was. 


I'll need to buy a few things of bigger cups.

I also didn't get any of the crafting done yesterday.  Well, if you want to count looking up different handwriting styles to write names on tags as crafting then I guess I did.  I did look up the Kroger ad and saw that they had wine on sale.  You get 20% off when you buy a case.  I went down and bought a case of something I probably won't drink.  Moscato.  Let's hope somebody likes it.  The whole case wasn't Moscato, I mixed it up a little.  It's hard for me to make a commitment like that.

I woke up this morning having to cover my nose from stink.  I thought it was Cosme.  It wouldn't go away so I got up to open the door.  It smelled in the living room too.  I thought it was Maggie (Archer stayed outside last night).  There wasn't anything in the cage but I opened the door to let her out anyway.  The smell was outside and it was skunk.  I guess that's why Archer had been barking.  I have a window open and candle burning.  As long as I'm inside I don't notice it.  The bad part is when I walk outside and then come back in and it slaps me in the face.  Yuck.  Maybe if I bake some bread it will make it all better.  Or will the bread take on the smell?  Maybe I won't know unless I try it. 

Now what should I do first?  Start painting the tree I'm making?  Practice writing new fonts?  Cut the rest of the tags?  All of it?  Probably.  First, I need food... without waiting hours for bread to rise and bake.