i didn't post yesterday because

I didn't really have anything to post.  I woke up, ran some errands and then came home and did the usual.  I should be going for a walk this morning but last I checked it was kind of chilly out there.  By the time it warms up a little, I'll need to be home.

I did have a bunch of packages delivered yesterday.  Most of the disposable things for the wedding have arrived.  We've got cups for regular drinks, smaller cups for wine, a few of the napkins, cake plates, forks and I think that's it.  I don't know who delivered but considering it was here during regular business hours, I'm guessing it was FedEx.


I went through the open box to make sure everything was in there.

Several of the boxes had seen better days.


I'm hoping these are the only cups that were ruined.


I am going to pick up more though because all the beer I bought so far is canned.  Unlike me, I know some people don't like drinking out of cans.  I prefer it but I'm going to be considerate for those people who want a cup for their cans.

That's about it.  I'm going to be crafting today after I eat breakfast and finish a few chores.

I didn't know what to have for breakfast but decided to have a little piece of the cake I baked yesterday.  After that I needed something salty.  Lauren suggested bacon but I didn't feel like cooking anything.  I was about to turn to chips and then I wished I had some macaroni and cheese. 

The microwave just went off.  I'm about to wash my cake down with a salisbury steak and mac & cheese from Stouffers.  Why not?  Maybe I'll make bacon and waffles for dinner.