allergies made me

do it.  I'm not proud and I'm blaming it all on allergies.


As if me stressing it constantly for the last three days hasn't hit home, this right here shows you exactly how I've been feeling.  I didn't make a cake.  I went to Stewart's and bought a cake to take to the church.  There was one other time I bought cookies instead of making them.  I'm serious.  This junk is giving me the worst case of the blahs.  Each day I've been feeling a little better though.  Today's Friday and my plan for the weekend is to sit here and rest.  I can't handle much more of this blahness.  Being lazy is one of my favorite hobbies but I also can't stand it when stuff needs to be done.  I did one load of laundry yesterday... ONE.  It's not just me though.  Cosme's pretty much in the same boat.  I finally convinced him to take a Benadryl last night, telling him it would help that tickle in the back of his throat that's keeping him coughing.  All I ever hear from him is "it's all in your head".  Guess what.  This morning he admitted that the Benadryl helped. 

Maybe the next time I'm here, it won't all be about allergies this and allergies that... not that I'm asking for anything worse to come along.  I think I'm going to go lie down.  I don't know if it's the Zyrtec or Jim Beam.