today i need to get serious about the

strawberries.  I did my research and unless I plan on using them in a smoothie or something like that, there's no point in freezing them.  I guess their texture basically turns to mush or something like that.  I  did manage to make a dent in them yesterday when I cut some up and added them to a bowl with other fruit.  I snacked while I got sucked into Ancestry.com... until I heard cat litter being sloshed around and saw Strat behind me taking care of business.  I picked up my fruit and left the room.


I think strawberry pie might be my best bet, since it calls for 4 cups for each pie.  The only downside is I'll need to make two batches of pie crust.  Oh no, lots of pie crust and strawberries... I guess there are worse things.  Now let's hope Eric wants the extra pie.