if there's a day (or several)

where I don't show up around here at any point before April 13th, it's because of the wedding.  There is so much to do.  There are so many lists.  We all know how much I love the lists but there are a lot. 

I've been trying to get over to the park to walk every other day and for a minute there, I even got in a walk several days in a row.  My legs were a little sore.  This is what the park is like when it's not spring break.


Then when I don't feel like getting in the car and look out the window and see the dogs with nothing going on, I just take them through the neighborhood.  You know, let everyone see that they can be leashed and civilized and not just running wild like a couple of derelicts.


Me and the posse.  I'll try to get over to the park today because there's rain in the forecast for the next few days.

AZALEA UPDATE:
So far it looks like it's staying alive but one side of it doesn't look great.


I rotated the pot and watered it with some Miracle Gro.  Now we wait... again.  If that doesn't help, I'll rotate it in the opposite direction and maybe do a dance around it.  I don't know.

Ever wonder what happens when chives start to bloom?  This.


It's pretty.  I'm sure I shouldn't leave it there so I'll cut it off... maybe when I head out for a walk.

We decided yesterday would be a good day for starting the grill for bbq chicken.  I went to Kroger and picked up some leg quarters.  I got home and realized I forgot the french bread.  Instead of going back to Kroger, I went to Walmart.  They didn't have any french bread.  I went back to Kroger.  I got home and we put the meat on the grill.  Cosme asked where the bbq sauce was.  We were out.  Instead of going back to Kroger or Walmart, I decided I'd go to Family Dollar since it's closer than any of them and I was sure they'd have bbq sauce, even if it wasn't Sweet Baby Ray's.  It ends up, they do have Sweet Baby Ray's and it's cheaper at the regular grocery store.  So I'm in Family Dollar waiting to pay and all I can smell is me.  I smell like smoky grill.  I paid, got in the car and headed home.  Just a few blocks down the road, I thought I'd need ginger ale before anything.  I got home and did everything I could to not throw up while Cosme finished cooking.  I couldn't even eat when it was ready.  I actually couldn't even stay in the room with the food.  I took a shower, added peppermint to the diffuser and chilled until the feeling passed.  Later on, I was able to eat a little.  What I'm getting at is, I tried a new recipe yesterday.  I saw a video for crockpot jalapeño corn on fb and decided to try it.  It was easy and we liked it.  I can't find the video but I found a similar recipe HERE, on Pinterest.  I halved it and used diced, canned jalapeño instead of fresh and also added garlic powder. 

So anyway, after the nausea passed and I could stand the smell of food, I had a some sides.


While I was able to eat at this point, I still wasn't the best.  This picture was taken in bed.

Okay.  I'm about to get serious with wedding stuff... if I don't take a walk first.