we had a shower for

Eric and Paige over the weekend at the beach.  It was fun.  This picture was taken the next morning.


Once we got home yesterday, we crashed.  I started laundry and planned on getting stuff done but my eyelids had other plans.  Cosme had the tennis channel on but was passed out so I changed it to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and did the same thing.  We woke up a little later saying we were hungry but went back to sleep.  We woke up around 6:00 and made sandwiches and continued to lounge.  When the alarm went off at 4:30 this morning, I had to tell myself I wasn't tired because I got enough rest yesterday.  I wasn't buying it.

Seriously though, I think it'll be like this until the wedding.  I haven't even been sticking with the photo challenges very well.  Other stuff is just happening and I'm preoccupied.  I told Cosme when the wedding's over I'll need a vacation.  I told him I probably wouldn't even care if it was a staycation with no phones, just home on lockdown with plenty of food and tv.  After we watched Ghost Adventures on dvr last night though, I'm having second thoughts about a staycation and thinking about Vicksburg.  Cosme said we could stay in an old place with ghost activity. I told him he can forget that and I'll be at a Holiday Inn.

Oh well, no time to think about that now.  I've got to catch up on other stuff so I can take advantage of Mom's craftiness while she's down.  Back to wedding stuff.