AT&T replaced our router

yesterday so now we have faster internet.  At least that's what the numbers say.

I just made a big breakfast.  I made eggs with spinach, mushrooms and feta.  I also fried up some bacon.  Today's Fat Tuesday so you eat a lot before fasting tomorrow, Ash Wednesday.  That doesn't really make sense because the day before fasting seems like you should be halfway trying to wean yourself in some way.  If you pig out today, it seems like it'll be that much harder to go without tomorrow.  I guess though, if you eat so much you make yourself sick today, you won't want as much tomorrow... which kind of seems like cheating.  Oh well, whatever.  With Ash Wednesday there will be fasting and what little food is allowed isn't meat.  That means no steak dinner for Valentine's Day, which is also tomorrow.

I saw this at Tractor Supply.  It doesn't have any meat in it.


I'm also scared of Bit-O-Honey now that I have crowns.  And how can I like Bit-O-Honey as much as I hate honey?  One of the great mysteries.

I got this recipe of my great-grandmother's from a cousin.  There's no meat in it but I think I'll just enjoy fasting and go without.


Yum.  Norwegian Fish Pudding. 

I also didn't share my Dogwood52 pics.  I was a little behind.

Week 5- Wildcard: Photographer's choice


I asked Cosme if he liked the front view I had in color or from behind in black and white better.  He didn't like either.  I went with black and white.

Week 6- Vision: Alternating Rhythm (this one was hard for me)


I couldn't think of a way to alternate patterns of light.  I was stumped and this is what I came up with.

I guess I'll go stuff my face so I won't want any food tomorrow.  Or maybe I'll work on the Dogwood prompt for this week, fill the frame.  But first, bacon grease for the dogs.