on Saturday I was busting

my butt to get chicken spaghetti made.  I couldn't find the recipe so had to wing it and I had about 13 other things going on while I was trying to figure it out.  The plan was to get it made and that would save me from having to make or pick up dinner for at least three nights.  I did it.  It came together and I liked what I sampled.  I had to stop Cosme from eating it, telling him he'd get burned out by the time we were done with it.  We went on with our stuff and when Sunday rolled around, we had some chicken spaghetti.  When Tuesday came, I thought I'd make a loaf of french bread to go with the spaghetti.  The recipe I normally used was too much trouble to get (something about now having to sign up to be a member of the site or something).  I said forget it and found another recipe.  I wasn't sure with it being a new one and all.  I used this one HERE.

I was hoping it would taste half as good as it smelled.


After it cooled I tried a slice.


Then I had another slice.  I'll definitely make it again.  It's really good.  That reminds me, I need to pull another stick of butter out to soften.

So last night we had chicken spaghetti with french bread and salad.  We both enjoyed it.  I got the dishes washed and knew I needed to let the chicken spaghetti to cool down before putting the last of it in the refrigerator.  I was totally on top of things.  Even if we didn't have the french bread, we'd still have about two more dinners of chicken spaghetti.

We watched some tv and eventually went to bed.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and remembered I never put the chicken spaghetti in the refrigerator.  I've been disappointed with myself ever since.  I hate doing stupid stuff like that, stupid little things that could've been avoided.

Oh well, maybe I'll write down the recipe so I'll at least have that going for me next time.